Auction location: Domain Auction House, Double Bay
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Brand New - Split Level Apartment with lift access and parking in boutique block of 8.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Capturing expansive district views from its top floor position, this brand new split level light-filled apartment features fresh neutral interiors, north facing balcony, windows on 3 sides and only one common wall. Entry level bedroom with built in robe, loft bedroom feature storage and both north and southerly aspect taking in the valley view. Situated in a newly completed low-rise security building, it offers lift access, storage cage and secure undercover car space, with internal laundry facilities. Conveniently situated only footsteps to bus transport on Carrington Road, it is set in a popular lifestyle location 10 minutes walk to Coogee Beach, Randwick Village shopping centre and The Spot cinema & restaurants.
- Light & airy with good cross-flow ventilation
- District views from living area & kitchen
- Living & dining area opens to wide balcony
- Integrated kitchen, ample storage & dishwasher
- Bright Loft bedroom with extra storage
- 2nd double bedroom, with mirrored b/ins
- Designer bathroom with frameless glass shower
- Secure basement parking, storage & bike rack
- Veggie patch' on title, perfect for the home cook
- Footsteps to bus transport and local shops
- Walk to The Spot Cinema and a level stroll to Coogee Beach
Auction Tuesday 20 February at 6pm
Domain Auction House Double Bay
Level 1, 29-33 Bay Street, Double Bay
View Thursday & Saturday 10am -10.30am
Details Luke Sommen 0410 585 324 or 9381 7040
Kathryn Davidson 0418 607 778 or 9381 7010
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.