Desirably located family home with loads of potential - Being offered for the first time in over 80 years
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
At home in a prime, sought after cul de sac, this 3 bedroom family home sitting on a 470 sqm block is in close proximity to local schools, village style shops plus Clovelly and Coogee beaches. Affording the astute purchaser the chance to create a masterpiece in the heart of this tightly held enclave, this original 1930's family home presents a myriad of renovation or redevelopment opportunities.
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge room with water views
- Front sunroom with expansive water views
- Spectacular panoramic ocean views from potential 2nd storey addition (STCA)
- High ornate ceilings, wide hallway entrance
- Original bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Sundrenched rear garden plus covered alfresco entertaining area
- Side drive with parking for multiple cars
AUCTION: Wednesday 25 October, 6.30pm at the Crowne Plaza Coogee
INSPECT: Wednesday & Saturday 11.00 to 11.45am
DETAILS: Michael Levy on 0419 177 277
If you are currently not in a position to purchase and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential, no obligation market appraisal for your property. Please do not hesitate to call me on 9381 7070 or 0419 177 277 for a refreshing, personalised approach to selling real estate.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.