Sun-filled parkside Townhouse in highly sought after locale
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Secluded from the street amid beautiful manicured gardens, this impressive North East facing townhouse offers a wonderful sense of privacy and tranquility in a coveted tightly held parkside setting. Enjoying a prized position in a boutique gated European-inspired estate, it has been designed with a focus on easy-care living with a private entry, tranquil garden and entertainer's terrace. Footsteps to Varna Park and Clovelly Road cafes, it's close to Charing Cross village and Bronte and Clovelly Beaches.
- 2 bedrooms, both with wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and refreshing sea breeze
- Spacious L-shape lounge and dining room with direct access to garden
- Open plan gas kitchen with granite bench tops and dishwasher
- Private, leafy, North East facing garden plus bbq area
- Sun-drenched terrace with leafy outlook and water glimpses ideal for entertaining
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Visual intercom system
- Pet friendly complex plus ample secure visitor parking
- Undercover security car space plus storage area
AUCTION: Wednesday 28 October 6.30pm at Crowne Plaza Coogee
INSPECT: Thursday & Saturday 10.00 to 10.45am
DETAILS: Michael Levy on 9315 6655 or 0419 177 277
If you are currently not in a position to purchase and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential, no obligation market appraisal for your property. Please do not hesitate to call me on 9315 6655 or 0419 177 277 for a refreshing, personalised approach to selling real estate.
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.