Beloved family home on level 1366m² block (20.11m frontage)
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
Positioned in one of Kingsgrove's most sought-after streets and being presented to the market first time in 36 years, this beloved family home is ready to welcome in a new generation. Exuding a resort-style ambience, it's currently two lots (A & B) and boasts an incredible 1366sqm of level landscaped grounds including a separate one-bedroom residence and pool. Footsteps to Kingsgrove train station, shops and schools, it also has potential for multiple dwellings (STCA).
- Spacious formal and informal living/dining rooms
- All-weather open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Vast living and dining rooms plus sunroom or study
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, bright bathrooms
- Laundries, garage, undercover carport, storage
- Stylish one-bedroom residence at rear (potential rental income)
Auction On Site Saturday 14 October at 10.30am
View Thursday & Saturday 10am - 10.40am
Details Justin Bell 0412 429 300 or 9381 7050
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.