Developer Stock Released Due to Demand - ONLY ONE REMAINING - Construction Commenced! -$1,475,000
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
These quality residences enjoy an incredible location, situated between vibrant Rozelle and upmarket Balmain. Darling Street is the best of both worlds - close to the Sydney CBD but boasting a creative village atmosphere. Stroll to the Balmain peninsula and soak in the beautiful water views and unmatched city skyline, or ride your bike to the iconic Dawn Fraser Baths. Foodies will love enjoying some of Sydney's finest cafes and restaurants, right on your doorstep.
Find your perfect two-bedroom apartment in these exclusive Rozelle residences as 551 Darling Street building comprises of only 22 apartments, presenting a lifestyle of elegance and convenience.
Each two-bedroom apartment offers sophisticated design and uncompromising quality. Indoor/outdoor flow is a key feature of living spaces, with uncluttered, light-filled spaces leading to generous balconies. Selected apartments also appreciate sweeping harbour views. In the kitchen, find premium Miele appliances and marble accents. Bathrooms feature herringbone wall tiles, aged brass details and ambient lighting, and two bedrooms offer the ultimate in comfortable retreat.
- Elegant two-bed residences in boutique Darling St building of 22
- Luxury interiors, light-filled open-plan design, stylish accents
- Outdoor balconies, some with sweeping harbour views
- Contemporary kitchens with marble-effect stone finishes
- Bathrooms with feature tiling, aged brass details, ambient lighting
- Walk to Rozelle and Balmain cafes, dining, shops, parks
- Quick public transport to CBD - buses, light rail, ferries
For More Information Call Justin Ingram on 0431 471 352.
Inspections: By Appointment Only
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Pet Friendly
- Secure Parking
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.